Saturday, November 25, 2006

David Nelson and Laird Grant

Dan and Jan sent me this photo of David Nelson and Laird Grant from 2003 and gave me the okay to share it. So, here it is!
I remember Laird's name and I remember that I thought he was very nice looking back in the day, but in my mind's eye, I cannot really recall exactly what he looked like except I want to say red hair (which may be mixing him up with Peter Grant). I do remember an occasion at the NRPS house on Hermit Lane in which some real weirdness reared up, but again, I don't remember the details or anything other than Laird was there. David mentioned this incident in St. Louis a few weeks ago. I had quite forgotten all about it. A mind is a terrible thing to waste, most of the time, but with me, it is probably for the best that I have these little memory lapses. Lord (or Laird) only knows what went on!

No comments: