Monday, November 19, 2007

David Nelson

And a good -make that GREAT- time was had by all. Due to health concerns (my own, for once) I was only able to actually attend the last Nelson Show (at the 142 Throckmorton Theatre) but I am glad I made it down. It was wonderful to see the original DNB lineup again; I forgot how much I love and miss them all (especially as a unit). And guys, was I right about that venue or what. I have been begging DN et al to play there ever since I first attended a Butch Whacks show there more than two years ago.

Of course, the Nelson fans are always special. It's a great little family of deadicated maniacs (sic) and I am sorry I felt so punky. Thanks especially to Dan and Jan for the wonderful gift of the magic elixir of the blue cube - I will save that until I am healthy enough to enjoy it! Hell, I might not even wait...

No comments: