Saturday, October 20, 2007

Ask and She Shall Receive


Apparently, the "sweater" mentioned in my previous post was actually a quilted, hooded jacket. And this picture also includes the aforementioned (by Deborah in her comment, not by me) three pigeons whom I just dubbed Moe, Larry and Curly (hey, isn't "pigeon" synonymous with "stooge" in certain vernacular?) Anyway, if you click on the photo itself, it will enlarge and then you can look toward the bottom right quadrant of the photo to see Moe, Larry and Curly confabbing on the ledge.

Oh, and regarding The Three Stooges, Deb and I met for breakfast at Mo's on Upper Grant that very morning. Every time I eat there, I think they should have one of those menus where you choose your own combination and it could read "pick out two..."


And then there's always The Three Stooges Gardening Company: Moe, Blow and Go (but I fired them).

3 comments:

DebGrabien said...

I mentally dubbed those three The Goodfeathers - which dates me as a parent, since the Goodfellas pigeon parody came from either the Animaniacs or Tiny Toons cartoon show, back in the eighties. But the Stooges will do just fine as a moniker.

And I wonder what the very sweet immigrant girl waiting tables at Mo's makes of all the Stooges memorabilia in the loo....

Mizshely said...

I don't know what she makes of the stooges memorabilia but someone should get the plumbing fixed. That faucet is a bear to turn off and the last time I used it, I had to call in someone from the restaurant to turn it off for me. He laughed.

Mizshely said...

I don't know what she makes of the stooges memorabilia but someone should get the plumbing fixed. That faucet is a bear to turn off and the last time I used it, I had to call in someone from the restaurant to turn it off for me. He laughed.