Saturday, November 18, 2006

Same old same old...

The bad news is, my temp job ended rather abruptly Friday. Good news is, now I am freed up to go to Portland, should the whim hit me... Bad news is, with no additional money coming in and property taxes due, I really shouldn't spend what little money I have. But we all know where this is going... I should behave as a friend of mine did: she signed up on a chat room, posted a 37 year old photo of herself, and has been collecting money from men... desperate times call for desperate measures but I cannot see myself going down that road... God, what is it with me... it was one year ago yesterday that I lost my regular job! I should stay away from work on November 17. Anyone want to buy a kidney?

Oh, and did I mention that my sinus thing is back full swing? I haven't been able to really concentrate on anything lately. Even the sinus rinses aren't working and I still have blood coming out of my nose and throat. I don't get what vampires like about this - I cannot stand the taste of blood but I have become adept at hacking it up. More information than necessary, I expect.

Re: the 40th anniversary of the summer of love concert scheduled for September 2, 2007 in Golden Gate Park - I better hurry and process those minutes before I forget what my notes mean. Looks good - interest expressed from everyone who is anyone in music then and now. We may go to a two day event and there will be simultaneous shows in London's Hyde Park, Tokyo, and Australia. Keep the date open - I can say nothing definitive yet but I promise it will be a "kind" experience, if you get my drift. We may go to a two day event and there will be simultaneous shows in London's Hyde Park, Tokyo, and Australia.

No comments: