Tuesday, February 19, 2008

All About ME

It has been gently suggested that I may be overly preoccupied with my nose. Well, let me just say that while I am focused on it (because there is no way to not be right now), it is not without reason or provocation. In fact, just now, while I was in the middle of cooking dinner for my doggie, I was overcome with that old, familiar feeling. I didn't make it to the kleenex in time - my nose started dripping fire. I wish this would just STOP for God's sake, I have enough going on!

Koukie has been doing very, very poorly these past few days. Not eating much, very lethargic, scaring her poor Mommy (me). Today when I came in, she was on the back of the living room sofa, cat style. Not unusual except A. She has not been feeling well enough to leap up there and B. she had trouble getting down and once she was down, she did not run figure 8s around the house as she usually does. But I fixed her some food, which she did eat, and now she appears to be resting comfortably. She goes to see Dr. Stan on Thursday morning. Pray for her. Pray for ME to survive this.

3 comments:

DebGrabien said...

All prayers, good vibes and anything else you think might be useful headed north from the city.

I wish you'd let me know if there's anything I can do to help, though.

Anonymous said...

Oh Michelle, I am so sorry. Big cyberhugs for little (((Koukie)))You have taken wonderful care of your little furry kid. I hope she feels better soon. Take good care of you, too. S

Anonymous said...

hope that your little Koukie gets well and back to normal soon.