Wednesday, January 09, 2008

WHO Are You

Imagine, if you will, the theme to CSI playing in the background. Now tell me, dear readers, who you are? I have noticed that this blog is read by people in Singapore, Kiev, Moscow, Dublin (that's Ireland, not California), Toronto, Athens (Greece, not Georgia), Seoul, Australia, New Zealand, Finland, Norway, Sweden, France, Catonsville (Maryland), Nashville (Tennessee), etc. I have a sneaking suspicion who some of you are, but I would love to know for sure who you are and why you read this blog, which really is nothing a but somewhat public journal of my very dull little life. Please, oh please, enlighten me. You can use the comments link to this post, and if you do not want the comment posted, just say so and I will not put it up on the board. This is just to satisfy my own curiosity because damn it, it is mid-winter, there is no CAROUSEL tour, and I am bored. Over and out for now!

1 comment:

steve said...

as you know I did live in Marin for many years, our music tastes are similar, I'm sure our pasts have crossed paths over an over again. even though we never knew eachother by name......

reading your blog is a way for me to stay in touch with what's new with the NRPS's and other things going on in Marin and the Bay Area.

thank you for this blog.....