Monday, December 03, 2007
Writers With Drinks
...what a concept!
Title: Writers With Drinks
w/ Tom Barbash & Jack Hirschman
START DATE: Saturday December 08
TIME: 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM
Location Details: The Make Out Room
3225 22nd. St., SF
Writers With Drinks has been adulterating your literature for over six years.
This month, WWD features:
* Tom Barbash, author of The Last Good Chance and On Top of the World
* Jack Hirschman, recently Poet Laureate of San Francisco and author of The Arcanes.
* Domenic Stansberry, who writes the North Beach Mystery Series
* Lisa Palac, author of The Edge of The Bed: How Dirty Pictures Changed My Life
and editor of Future Sex magazine
* Geoff Manaugh, founding editor of BLDGBLOG
When: Saturday, Dec. 8, 2007, 7:30 to 9:30 PM
Where: The Make Out Room, 3225 22nd. St. between Mission and
Valencia, San Francisco
How much: $3 to $5 sliding scale
writers with drinks