Saturday, October 27, 2007

They found Amos White in fifteen pieces...

...fifteen miles apart

Man, Glendale Train. That's when we know the New Riders of the Purple Sage are really, truly, back.

I wish I had not forgotten the html code to insert a table. Oh well, here is the schedule for the NRPS through the end of the year:

November 20 - Somewhere in Northern California that I cannot name just yet (ssshhh)
November 21 - Great American Music Hall, San Francisco, CA
November 23 - Crystal Bay Club, Crystal Bay, NV
November 24 - Mystic Theatre, Petaluma, CA (great planning there guys, once again)
November 26 - WOW Hall, Eugene, OR (see what I mean)
November 27 - Tractor Tavern, Seattle, WA
November 28 -The Yale Hotel Pub, Vancouver, BC
November 29 - The Wild Buffalo, Bellingham, WA
November 30 - River City Saloon, Hood River, OR
December 1 - Aladdin Theatre, Portland, OR
December 29 - Morristown Community Theatre, Morristown, NJ (presented by Mexicali Blues Cafe)
December 31 - The Silo, Reading, PA (in conjunction with A Bear's Picnic)

Seems to me that if I follow this schedule, Amos White won't be the only one in fifteen pieces... Hmmm... still, after my favorite band has broken out Glendale Train and This Land is Your Land, can I really stay home?

1 comment:

DebGrabien said...

Maybe we can entice them to Cleveland that second week in December.

After all, we're already going to be there...